Bulk Worm Castings Tea, NOP Compliant, Soil Amendment
YieldBuilder Bulk is a liquid soil amendment that establishes healthier roots and increases water-holding capacity of the soil. Our concentrated worm casting tea has an extended shelf life. Features all the benefits of DBS worm castings. YieldBuilder Bulk replaces harmful chemicals, is environmentally friendly, and is NOP compliant for use in organic growing operations. Cost-effective application for irrigation systems and can be used for soil soak, foliar spray, root-drench, and hydroponic applications.
275 Gallon Tote
YieldBuilder™ Bulk Concentrate
For Pricing & Shipping Info
Brewed fresh, estimated delivery time 12-16 Days depending on your location.
Call 218-568-6500 for Alaska, Hawaii & international orders and shipping quotes.
YieldBuilder™ Bulk Mixing Instructions & Dilution Rates
Step #1 Calculate: Calculate how much you need. You will need 10-20 gallons of diluted fertilizer per acre. At a final dilution of 1:3, you will need 1/8 of the final volume to be YieldBuilder concentrate.
Example: Farmer McDonald is Treating 10 acres of crops with his 100 gallon broadcast sprayer; mixed 1:3, he will need 1/8 final volume for concentrate. His 100 gallon tank will need 12.5 gallons of YieldBuilder Concentrate.
Step #2 Activate: Mix our YieldBuilder solution 1:1 with well or other pure water. Please allow at least 10 minutes for the YieldBuilder microorganisms to reanimate and then add to your soil, spray or hydro system.
Example: Farmer McDonald will mix 12.5 gallons of well water, or other pure water, with 12.5 gallons of YieldBuilder concentrate. He will let that reanimate with organic cane sugar for 10-20 minutes before final dilution.
Step #3 Dilute: Mix the now reanimated concentrate to its final dilution of 1:3, adding well or pure water to reach desired volume of fertilizer.
Example: Farmer McDonald now has 25 gallons of activated YieldBuilder concentrate in his 100 gallon tank. Adding 75 gallons to his tank, filling it, will bring his YieldBuilder to its final dilution of 1:3.
Step #4 Apply: Applying with broadcast spray, or drip irrigation, you will apply 10 – 20 gallons of YieldBuilder fertilizer per acre. At a frequency of 4-8 times throughout the growing season; more frequently for loamy or sandy soils. YieldBuilder should be applied after 4pm, allowing the fertilizer to soak in, and reproduce, before exposure to a full day of harmful UV rays.
More About YieldBuilder™ Bulk Worm Tea
Produced using the finest ingredients – Denali Worm Castings
- 85% Casting purity
- 5x the Active Bacteria over the high normal
- 3x the Amoeba and Protoza over the high normal
- 1.5 Billion Active Bacteria/cf
- Over 7 Billion CFU (Colony Forming Units)
- Highest quality castings of the 4 major suppliers
- Denali Worm Castings utilizes a proprietary blend of feed along with the best worms in a highly efficient controlled commercial operation to produce its superior product
Every Batch of YieldBuilder is tested to assure quality & consistency
- Each bottle is guaranteed for 12 months shelf life if stored out of sunlight, within 40-80 degrees F
- 1-gallon bottle of concentrate produces 50 gallons of ready-to-use diluted worm tea
- 6 1-gallon bottles per carton, 27 cartons per pallet (162 gallons), 30 pallets/truckload (4,860 gallons)