Biological load, nitrogen cycling potential, volumes and consistency!
- Denali worm castings have a broad and diverse biological load that generates the highest measurable “N” cycling potential for amendments in their class – 300 lbs. per ton applied to the acre
- Denali can produce 60 tons of worm castings per week. With proper lead time, we can increase capacity to fit demand
- Quality control methodology is utilized to ensure consistency from batch to batch
- Denali worm castings are OMRI certified
Plant and Crop Benefits of Worm Castings
Worm castings are tiny, roughly elliptical worm manure particles loaded with beneficial soil microbes capable of re-booting the soil food web.
- Faster seed germination and plant emergence
- Promote early and consistent root development and growth
- Stimulates optimal plant development and growth
- Microbial resistance to pests and diseases
- Increased resilience to stress and extreme weather conditions
- Improved quality and quantity of crops